Tuesday, February 14, 2006

S. Valentim - Cumprindo uma promessa...


My beloved Valentine
I'd like to share a couple of little thoughts with you: I love you! My heart is yours!

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I am bad
So are you

A.
*******************
My dear Valentine

I'm writing you just to tell you
I LOVE YOU!
I haven't told you this before because I felt shy.
I can't live without you.
Are you free to go out tomorrow?

PS. I'm sorry if I was too direct.

Kisses my love
P.
*******************
I still remember the first time I saw you.
Your pink hair and your yellow eyes are unforgettable.
It was love at first sight.

Now I am thinking of you all the time.
ou're my first, my last, my everything.

But as I wanna be with you
I cannot say anymore...


haven´t said it before...
'cause I don't even know you.
L.
****************

Devia-lhes isto.
Venho mais tarde para mais...
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I owed them this
I'll come back later for more.
***************************
***************
********
Aqui estão! *** Here they are!
My heart is red
My love is blue
But because of FCP
it becomes blue!!!
I'm really very sorry
If I ever hurt you
'cause I can just say
I'm in love with you!!!
R.
*************
I don't know if I know
If I know, I don't know
I only know I know
I've fallen in love with you.
When rocks can speak
and water stops flowing
Then at that right moment
will my love for you end.
A.I.
********************
On days od rain
In hours of pain
My love for you
Is feelings that remain.
All my life long
I've waited for you
My love is so strong
I've never been so true.
B.
****************
Love Shadows

I took a picture of you
I put it close to my heart
Oh honey it's true!
I've fallen in love with you.
How long was it?
Long enough to get through
Through your wishes
Through your misses
Wake up your wild side
The one never to let you behind.

I said stop to my heart
But I'm still feeling it.
Now, by the side of this cold lake
I can see what seems to be a fake
And the suffering it can all make.
Forget the pains,
Unlock the chains,
And watch the days go by
With the one that will never let you behind.
D.
****************
Roses are red
Violets are blue
My love for you is true
I love you.

I love you
I love you so much
My love for you is true
I'll never forget you.

Never forget me
I'll never forget you
Never forget me
'Cause my love for you is true.
P.

1 comments:

Bom Dia de S. Valentim, Manela, namora muito, que namorar é preciso...
Beijinho

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home